嘿,谢尔顿。佩妮。今晚跑三楼了,弄不清了?
Hey, Sheldon. Penny. Third floor tonight, mixing it up?
《生活大爆炸 第二季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
我的天哪,这哪儿来的?梅西百货三楼,家饰部。
Oh my God, where did you get this? Macy's, third floor, home furnishings.
《老友记 第二季》《Friends Season 2》
别的人在地下室内瞎忙活,他却直奔三楼阻拦我。
While everyone was running about the dungeons, he went to the third floor to head me off.
《哈利·波特与魔法石》《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》
美国空军又出手了。他们要抹去我们的生活!这是三楼,走错公寓了。
The Air Force did it again. They're erasing our lives! Third floor, wrong apartment.
《生活大爆炸 第十季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》
实际上,有好几天早上,我都是穿着睡衣荡到三楼瓦塔比蒂安太太家里跟她一起吃麦片的。
In fact, some mornings I'll just mosey down to the third floor in my pajamas and have cereal with Mrs. Vartabedian.
《生活大爆炸 第二季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》
其次,那扇通往旁边那幢楼的楼梯井门是锁着的,所以我不得不从防火梯下楼,可那只是到三楼的,逼我只能从一个可爱的亚美尼亚家庭的窗户爬了进去,他们还强留了我吃午饭。
Second of all, the door to the stairwell of the other building was locked, so I had to go down the fire escape, which ends on the third floor, forcing me to crawl through the window of a lovely Armenian family who insisted I stay for lunch.
《生活大爆炸 第一季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》
嘿。嘿, 你跑哪去了?我去三楼看那间保险公司的圣诞派对。
Hey. Hey. Where have you been? I was checking out that insurance company's Christmas party on three.
《老友记 第九季》《Friends Season 9》